Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner Spray, 22 Ounces (68967)
- GERMICIDAL BLEACH: A one-step cleaner disinfectant that is EPA Registered to kill Candida auris, considered an urgent antibiotic-resistant pathogen threat by the CDC; packaging may vary
- CONCENTRATED BLEACH FORMULA: Clean, disinfect and deodorize with proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses like Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus
- DISINFECT: EPA registered to kill HAI-causing pathogens, including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3 minutes or less and over 40 other microorganisms in 1 minute
- PROFESSIONAL BLEACH CLEANER: This powerful disinfectant spray cleaner is designed for convenient application to enable quick and easy surface coverage
- FOR USE IN HEALTHCARE SETTINGS ONLY: Use in Healthcare settings including hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, veterinary offices and long term care facilities
- Safety Data Sheet
Ingredients:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Sodium Hypochlorite 0.65%, OTHER INGREDIENTS: 99.35%.
Warnings:Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking or chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse thoroughly for 15 to 20 minutes. Call poison control or doctor for further treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling. DO NOT use this product with ammonia or acids such as vinegar, rust removers or toilet cleaners.