Clorox Disinfecting Bleach, Concentrated Formula, 43 Oz. (32260)
- Clorox® CLEAN: Get more cleaning power per drop with this concentrated formula with 33% more compact dose reducing the amount required for cleaning (compared to Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach2)
- EASIER TO POUR: More concentrated bleach with the same trusted Clorox® clean in a smaller bottle making it easier to handle easier to pour and easier to use in HE machines with smaller dispensers
- DISINFECTING BLEACH: This cleaning bleach kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria including norovirus flu virus MRSA E. Coli and Salmonella left on surfaces with cleaning and disinfecting power
- STAIN REMOVER: Contains CloroMax™ Technology to keep clothes whiter longer and protects household surfaces by reducing soil adhesion as it cleans so stains won’t stick and cleanup is easier
- GREAT FOR COMMERCIAL USE: Ideal for use in offices, day care centers, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial facilities
- Safety Data Sheet
Ingredients:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Sodium Hypochlorite: 7.5%; OTHER INGREDIENTS: 92.5%; TOTAL: 100.0% (Yields 7.1% available chlorine); CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS.
Warnings:Eye and skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. If contact with eyes occurs, immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. If contact with skin occurs, rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals as hazardous gases may result.