Clorox Commercial Solutions Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Scent - 700 Wipes (31547)
- DISINFECTING WIPES: EPA registered to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria; Meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, on non-porous surfaces
- VERSITILE CLEANING WIPE: Create clean public spaces with these wet wipes that breakdown grease, soap scum and grime so you can tackle messes on a variety of surfaces, bleach-free.
- ALL PURPOSE WIPE: Quickly sanitizes bacteria and kills most viruses in as little as 15 seconds; removes common allergens and deodorizes, preventing the odor causing bacteria for up to 24 hours
- MULTI-SURFACE DISINFECTANT AND SANITIZER: Germs occur on more than breakroom and restroom surfaces; safely wipe down desks, remotes, doorknobs or clean up spills.
- GREAT FOR COMMERICAL USE: From CloroxPro™, these disinfecting wipes are ideal for use on frequently touched surfaces in shared public spaces, offices, athletic facilities, schools, and more
Ingredients:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: n-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.184%***, n-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.184%***, CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS. ***Does not include weight of dry wipe
Warnings:CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Wear gloves for prolonged or frequent use. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. QUESTIONS? Call 1-800-492-9729.
Safety Data Sheet