Customers also viewed
Brecknell® LPS400 Portable Shipping Scales, Up to 400 lb. Capacity (LPS400)
- 400-lb. capacity x 0.2-lb. accuracy
- Large 12" x 15" x 1" low profile platform
- Hold feature freezes display for easy viewing after package is removed
- Full-duplex RS232 interface links to major carriers
- Stainless steel/ABS display with bracket for bench or wall mount
- Stainless steel platform with mild steel understructure
- Large easy to read LCD screen
- Powered via 4 AAA batteries (included)
- 10' serial PC cable included
- Compatible with AC adapter model AWT05507975, not included
- Maximum capacity 400lbs.
- 5 digit LCD display
- Includes RS-232 interface
- Platform Dimensions: 12" (L) x 15" (W) x 1" (H)
- The large display can be wall or stand mounted for easy visibility and the large keyboard switches work with gloved hands
- On/off/zero, tare, units (kg/lb/oz), hold/print functions
- Typical applications: light industrial, warehouse
- High accuracy shipping scale includes a serial port compatible with UPS® WorldShip™. Low-profile platform with stainless steel top.
- Shipping scale
- Low-profile platform and stainless steel top
- 400 x 0.2 lb.
- 1-year mfr. limited warranty
In-Office Shipping Center
Speed up the shipping process by weighing and pricing your shipments right in your office or warehouse with the Brecknell 400-pound online-compatible bench scale. Its built-in interface software connects with most major carriers' software, including UPS WorldShip and FedEx online, for quick and accurate pricing and shipping. 400-Pound Capacity
Thanks to the Brecknell online-compatible bench scale's 400-pound capacity, you won't be limited by your scale. Perfect for warehouse and industrial applications, this scale accurately measures large boxes and heavy shipments so that you can reliably meet the demands of your largest clients. Convenient LCD Display
Easily read weights for inventory management or detailed shipping costs thanks to the scale's large, simple-to-read LCD display. Install the LCD display on the wall, on a desk, or on a stand with the included wall and desk brackets. With the versatility to run on battery or AC power, this scale's LCD display works well mounted or as a portable unit.