Blue Microphones Mono Desktop Microphone, Snowball Ice (988-000070)
- Plastic and metal construction provides style and durability
- Adjustable desktop stand
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Condenser microphone technology
- 040 Hz - 18 kHz frequency response
- 44.1 kHz/16 bit word rate
- 6-foot USB cable
- System requirements: PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, xP Home Edition, or xP Professional, USB 2.0 high speed, 256 MB RAM (minimum), Macintosh: Mac OSx (10.6.4 or higher), USB 2.0 high speed, 256 MB RAM (minimum)
- Measures 4 by 4 by 4 inches (HxWxD)
Advanced Audio for All Uses
The Skype-certified Blue Microphones Snowball iCE USB Microphone brings advanced technology to simple recordings. The custom condenser capsule with cardioid polar pattern captures audio cleanly at a frequency response of 40 Hz to 18 kHz for a word rate of 44.1 kHz/16 bit. This advanced technology produces high-quality audio for everything from recording music to chatting with friends over Skype and FaceTime.
Compatible Across the Board
Plug-and-play capability means not having to install software to use the Blue Snowball iCE Microphone with PC or Mac programs. This Snowball microphone creates audio that you can use in all your favorite editing or music composition programs, instantly improving the quality of your YouTube videos, home movies, and podcasts.
Blue Microphones Snowball iCE USB Microphone, USB cable, desktop stand, and owner's manual.