Customers also viewed
Avery Laser/Inkjet Permanent Print-or-Write File Folder Labels, White, 252 Labels Per Pack (13923/5202)
- Manage and identify files efficiently; the matte white label surface allows for effectively organizing labels for home, office, or school
- Ideal for when you only need a few file folder labels at a time; each 4" x 6" sheet contains 7 Easy Peel labels for faster peeling
- No need to worry about labels curling or falling off; permanent adhesive ensures file labels stick and stay to smooth surfaces including paper, cardboard, plastic, wood, glass, metal and more
- Create handwritten file label stickers with ease or use your personal laser or inkjet printer for a more polished finish; not recommended for use with color laser printers
- Design and print custom labels with free templates at avery.com/templates for a more professional look
- Permanent file folder labels for document storage
- Dimensions: 2/3" x 3-7/16"
- White labels
- Permanent adhesive sticks to file folders without peeling off
- Seven labels/sheet, 36 sheets/pack, and 252 total labels
Custom Label Designs
Create custom label designs using Avery templates on your desktop or through the Avery website. Input the right fonts, letters, digits and symbols before printing easy-to-read labels in clean, crisp black and white or vibrant color. These labels are not recommended for color laser printers, but inkjets can help you produce dynamic, color-coded text that stands out on standard manila-type folders.
Splash of Color on Labels
Every label has a touch of color to create an eye-catching system for your three-tab file folders. The staggered files make the labels stand out, while your printed text or handwritten words combine with the colors for a filing system that reduces confusion and increases accuracy in your files. Staffers can find files more efficiently and easily with the right type of filing system, which saves you money on labor costs over the long-term.
A permanent adhesive prevents curling and peeling while sticking to each file folder. Simply peel the labels off of the backing, and stretch them out across the tab for best results.