Avery Collated Legal Exhibit Paper Dividers, 1-25 (AVE01330)
- Collated legal dividers for long legal briefs or exhibits
- White paper dividers with black printed numbers
- Works with letter-sized documents and binders
- Rip Proof clear reinforced tabs are numbered 1 through 25
- Contains 25 dividers total
- Unpunched edges for customization
- Dividers contain 20 percent post-consumer recycled paper
- Printed in Helvetica bold type
Avery's proprietary Rip Proof tabs offer extra strength to prevent unnecessary rips and tears in your documents. This comes in handy for papers that are handled by a lot of people over the course of a case, or when each page goes through intense scrutiny. Printing on both sides makes it quick and easy to flip back and forth within the document.
Big, Bold Numbers
The bold black Helvetica font is easy to read against the white background, reducing eye stain and ensuring clear communication of information. Skinny, staggered tabs are simple to grip and turn for quick access to the desired page of your legal document. Up to 25 numbers works best for complicated legal documents that could have hundreds of pages needing an efficient indexing system.
The unpunched binding leaves finishing options open and adaptable to each project. Use a three- or five-hole punch for documents of several hundred pages long. Consider brads or thin metal binding for items of 100 pages or fewer, or upgrade to plastic- or comb-bound pages for a thin profile in your document storage system.