Avery Binder Spine Inserts, For 1 Inch Ring Binders, 40 Cardstock View Binder Spine ID Inserts (89103)
- Personalize your binder or simply label contents to be easily identifiable at a glance with spine inserts for view binders
- Customize inserts using the Avery(R) 89103(TM) template along with free designs and fonts on the Avery site
- Bright white sheets for use in laser and inkjet printers
- Perfectly fold and easily separate micro-perforated cardstock; firm cardstock makes them easier to insert into the 1.4" view binder spine
- Pack of 40 inserts are perfect for organizing binders at home, school or work
Use Avery 1-inch binder spine inserts to identify document binders for easy reference and a professional appearance. Printed labels give binders a visual appeal for shelf display, and the wide array of fonts and font sizes available in word-processing programs can create custom labels for binders separately or labels to associate them with an entire series. These Avery binder spine labels can easily be detached at their micro-perforated edges, so labels will look crisp and clean when they are inserted into a spine pocket.
Easy to Make and Insert
The spine inserts come in sheets and can fit any laser or inkjet printer. Labels can be custom-designed or you can format them with free industry-themed design templates at Avery.com. The Avery firm card stock binder spine inserts are rigid, so they can be put into spine-length pockets without bending or creasing them, maintaining their crisp, professional look.